Alviajes proposes you a circuit like no other, a circuit in the north of Morocco, in Chefchaouen, a charming holy city of the 15th century, including the visit of Tetouan, Fnidek and the beautiful coast of Martil.
A circuit which brings together entertainment, nature, hiking, without forgetting The great variety of colors of the various products of the stores and bazaars contrast with the dazzling bluish white of the houses.
- Shamali breakfast Chez Hicham
- The guided tour starts at the market square ( Outa Hammam)
- Excursion in the alleys of Chafchawen to take some pictures of the best spots
- Visit of Rachid Bel Ali’s kasbah a splendid architecture
- A stop in La Source Ras EL Ma is mandatory to discover freshness
from this spring that feeds the whole city and the whole underlying valley.
- Visit the mosque Bou Zaafar passing by Dar lala Mennana
- Departure to Akchour
- Small hike to the small waterfall ( natural landscapes, mountains, waterfalls…)
- Arrival at the cascade
- Enjoy the beauty of nature.
- Relaxation and relaxation with a good tea or lemonade
- Getting to know the participants.
- Back to chefchaouen
- Check in at hotel PARADOR 4
- Visit of the grand artisanal souk of chefchawen
- Diner in the main square
- Breakfast at the edge of la source Ras el Ma
- Check-out in the Parador Hotel
- Departure to Tetouan
- Promenade par la Place Hassan II, on which the ancient palace of the khalifat of Tetouan (Dar El Makhzen) sits.
- This huge esplanade is the most lively in the city.
- Departure to Martil
- Promenade on la belle côte de Martil
- Rest and lunch
- Start to Castellejo ( Fnidek)
- Shopping in the souk of the city ( Gift or souvenir purchase)